Powered By Blogger

1/25/12

let's go for RIDE

LAURA AUSTIN

"Rider: Laurent-Nicolas Paquin. Location: Random hotel in San Francisco, CA. I took this photo in the middle of the Rome movie tour when I was crazy enough to hop in their van for a week. I like this one because of the contrast of the unusually nice hotel room (for the standards of this trip) and a shirtless LNP with a beer on the table. Priceless."
 "This photo falls in my favorites more so because of the experience that is attached to it. I got to go back to my home mountain (Stowe) and ride with Jake Burton Carpenter for the day. One of the best powder days I have had at Stowe, and having Jake as your tour guide doesn't hurt either. I couldn't wipe a smile off my face all day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

ранее..