Powered By Blogger

9/14/10

# ART. Francoise Nelly.

Fortunately love shines in different fields. I am a passionate woman and i am passionate about my life, about doing my life with intensity. That is the way i approach painting, traveling, reading, etc. Somehow, painting may be the love of my life; and as in every couple relationship it's a moving territory with high and lows, fights, weariness, desire, fire and water. It can be exhausting, exhilarating, boring, fun, sparkling... whatever i go through with it, i just can't stop loving it. 
Francoise Nelly

extremely colourful paintings

1 comment:

  1. Im doing a painting of one of your paintings (the one with the woman). Im recreating it in a canvas a bit bigger than A4 format, my way.. i was looking for some inspiration and i have found it.. they are very nice paintings, you should be proud of your acomplishments. :)

    Ps: I see your intensity in the paintings! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

ранее..