Powered By Blogger

6/20/10

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN...his dark-blue words

"Spirit In The Night"
He said, "Trust some of this, it'll show you where you're at
Or at least it'll help you really feel it"
By the time we made it up to Greasy Lake
I had my head out the window and Janey's fingers were in the cake
I think I really dug her 'cause I was too loose to fake
I said, "I'm hurt." She said, "Honey, let me heal it"
And we danced all night to a soul fairy band
And she kissed me just right, like only a lonely angel can
She felt so nice
Just as soft as a spirit in the night...

"Raise Your Hand"
 You know I'm stayin' above, yes I am
Want to give you all my love, ohh I do
Ohh honey, won't you come on and open up?
I said open up little heart
                                                                Please, won't you let me try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

ранее..